Volunteers must be 18 or older unless permission has been given by the Race Director.
- Set Up: Help get everything race ready.
- Registration, & Float Crew: Work registration, hand out shirts and packets & then get reassigned to another job!
- Traffic & Floater - If you like a challenge, this is for you. Help cars park neatly and orderly in an unlined field and then un-park the cars when over.
- Transition Area - Body mark athletes, help with equipment and monitor the transition area during the event.
- Bike Course Marshal - Be out on the bike course, cheering and keeping the course safe. No bike needed!!!
- Swim Course Cretaceous Creatures on Cayaks! - Be out on the swim course helping swimmers. Kayak not necessary but...helpful.
- Run Course Marshal - Help keep the run course safe from vehicular traffic and cheer the participants on in the final leg.
- Finish Line: Distribute awards, water, and maintain order around the finish line area.
Sanitation team - these are very important jobs that need to be filled in order to hold the race. Please consider signing up for one of these positions for a least one of the races. Thank you!!
- Sanitatiosaurus - Be positioned around start/finish area and assist athletes with hand sanitizer stations, wiping down equipment, checking on restroom facilities and other duties as assigned to keep the area clean.
Volunteer Contact Information